Tattooable Cutie Doll
Synthetic Tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh
Add personality to your 3D portfolio with this tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh. This synthetic tattooable baby is ready for ink and sits like an absolute champion (well, he actually stands). The Cutie Doll measures approximately 10.5” in length and 7.5” in width; it has a 4” height. Practice new techniques and showcase your work on this tattooable doll, then display it at your shop or next convention with the included platform and rod.
Available in Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 2,3,4, and 5
- Available in Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 2,3,4, and 5
- Dimensions: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 4” (H)
- Manufactured from silicone and rubber-based materials
- Ideal for practice or as part of a 3D portfolio
- Comes with display platform and rod
- Rod Measurements: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
Stencil Application Tips:
We found using thermal fax paper for stencils along with Stencil Stuff for application works best. After placing the stencil, spray a thin coat of aerosol hairspray and let dry overnight. Do NOT let it dry for more than a day, or it can become permanent. When drawing directly onto the foot with a skin scribe or markers, use the hairspray and still let dry overnight.