Musotoku Power Supply
The Musotoku power supply works with any rotary** and coil-machine. No start-up cable is required for the Cheyenne. Thanks to the high current of Musotoku (5A), it is much easier to adjust your coil machine, and it becomes less hot even after long-term use.
Please refer to the User Manual linked below.
- Output power: 5A continous power, 10A peak. Overcurrent protection (3 types)
- Voltage: 2 to 16V, adjust in 0.1V steps, adjusting dial with infinite turns
- Setup memories: 4 auto-record memories (non-volatile)
- NITRO pulse: Fast startup (configurable)
- Footswitch model: X3 modes: Normal, Maintained and One-Touch. Pedal push detection (LED)
- Dimensions: 116X72mm, 24mm height (4.5X2.8X0.9inch)
- Weight: 169gr (5.9oz)
- Material: 2mm aircraft grade solid aluminium
- Input voltage: 19V, Worldwide compatible
- Plug: standard clipcord and footswith input 1/4inch jack
- Comes with travel box and worldwide power adapter. Small and lightweight design makes power unit perfect for conventions too.
- 100-240V Power adapter included with EU plug
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Spain
*ALL SALES FINAL** If your product is defective upon arrival, please contact our Customer Service Department at info@coalitiontattoosupply.