Compostable Ink Caps
Compostable Ink Caps by Good Judy
Eco-responsible & liquid resistant paper ink caps, thanks to a natural bio coating.
These ink caps can be sprayed, submerged, dunked and soaked in liquid and their inner bio-lining will not let them leak. We've tested it with many inks, using isopropyl alcohol and water and they will last as long as you need them too. Other paper ink caps begin to leak in minuets, wasting ink and making a huge mess.
Finally you can count on a paper ink cap to be reliable and truly an eco-responsible option.
- Raw Materials: Bagasse Pulp cap with a starch coating
- Small: 11mm diameter (yes, they are SMALL!)
- Medium: 15mm diameter
- Large: 20mm diameter
- 200 pieces per bag
- 100% compostable
- Strong and sturdy
- Industrial composting: 30 to 45 days
- Home Compost: 6 to 12 months
- Landfill: 8 to 16 months (depending on conditions)