COALITION SHIPS WITH FEDEX
See map for your expected delivery timeframe
- If you have received tracking information: You can manage the delivery address via FedEx. Click your tracking number and follow the instructions to change your delivery address. You can also choose to pick up at a FedEx location.
- If you have not received tracking information yet: Reply to your confirmation email with the correct address and we can adjust the address
- Please contact email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package. Please describe your issue and which items are missing or incorrect.
- If you have only received a partial order, your packages may have separated and will arrive within a few days. Please wait 48 to 72 hours for your FedEx package to arrive after its intended delivery date.
- If you have checked the tracking information and you’re still not seeing any movement, reach out to FedEx customer service 1-800-463-3339.
- If FedEx can confirm the package is indeed lost, Coalition will proceed to start a claim and replace the order.
- LIQUIDS: We will not be responsible for FROZEN liquids. If you are ordering liquids such as inks or medical disinfectants, please make sure to be at your address when the delivery driver arrives. You can do this by keeping close track of tracking numbers. Prolonged storage of liquids in cold (below freezing) areas will result in damaged products.
- If Items arrive damaged in shipment, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number, the damaged item(s) with a description, and pictures of the damaged item. We may respond with more questions about your shipment in order to process a claim with our shipping carrier.