TAC tattoo anesthetic cream
Save 0% Save %
Original price $ 50.00 - Original price $ 50.00
$ 50.00 - $ 50.00
Current price $ 50.00
**WE ONLY SELL TO LICENSED TATTOO PROFESSIONALS**
TAC Sciences Anesthetic Cream is the gold standard in the tattoo industry for tattoo anesthetic products! The TAC Sciences Tattoo Anesthetic Cream is the strongest and most effective product of its kind on the market.
- Only dermatologist developed anesthetic cream for tattoos.
- Does not affect the tattoo healing process/skin.
- Only tattoo anesthetic cream that can be used on open skin.
- Paraben Free
- Water Soluble
- 1 oz. jar
How to use -
- Before application, wash hands with soap and water and wear gloves.
- Shave and wash area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Use a tongue depressor to stir TAC and then apply a small amount of TAC to area. (Leave on for 30 minutes for a small area or 45-60 minutes for a large area before wiping off completely.)
- Apply stencil. (Keep TAC handy to apply during the tattoo process.)
- Tattoo outline first.
- Apply small amounts of TAC and rub into skin throughout the shading and color session. This is when TAC works the best! (Apply on top of a dental bib and not plastic wrap when using on work station.)
- Clean the tattoo if white ink is going to be applied. Apply a thin layer of TAC on the tattoo. Wrap the area for 15-20 mins and then begin tattooing on top of the applied TAC.