Compostable PLA Razors
Compostable PLA Razors by Good Judy
The most eco-certified, compostable single use razor in the industry, made from a PLA bio-plastic blend.
50 razors per box, and 5 boxes per case. This razor can be industrially composted, the blade can be removed and put in a sharp's bin.
These improved razors show Good Judy's commitment to evolving by constantly seeking out new and better ways to make compostable products.
- Material: PLA, PBAT & PBS
- 50 per box | 250 per case
- Double blade
- Click on safety guard
- 9cm (3.5 inch) handle
- 4cm (1.5 inch) head
- Commercially/Industrially compostable
- Made from 100% compostable materials
- Just as sturdy as regular plastic
- Performs as well as standard plastic razor
Compostability: If industrially composted, they will completely decompose in less than 180 days.
Certifications: DIN 7W0417: ASTM D6400 & EN 13432